Today, maritime transport is the most used option in international trade due to the large storage capacity of ships to transport large volumes of goods, as well as the presence of maritime ports all over the world. It is estimated that 80% of the total goods transported worldwide is carried out by sea. The excellent relation that exists between the cost and the wide load capacity make the maritime transport the most interesting option for the transport of long distance materials. It is undoubtedly the most versatile way to transport items of any size and characteristics (including dangerous goods) since any cargo can be adapted to the capacity of different types of vessels.
Our origins as a freight forwarder and more than 30 years of experience guarantee TRANSHIPPING GROUP as specialists in the maritime transport of goods for export and import in the different modes from / to any port in the world.
LCL: Less than container Load
It is the cheapest option in cases where the cargo does not complete half of a container. It is charged for the volume of cargo occupied in the container, which shares space with loads of other individuals or companies.
FCL: Full Container Load
It is the optimal option in cases where the load exceeds half the capacity of a container. The advantage over LCL groupage is that once the goods are loaded, the container is sealed, which avoids being damaged by the loading of other merchandise.
Consolidated Container FCL / LCL in our warehouse
Our consolidation service applies in the case of customers who receive merchandise from several suppliers to complete the load in a full container. It allows a greater optimization in the supply chain, improving the control and security of the transported goods as well as a significant cost reduction (with respect to the shipment by groupage LCL of each merchandise separately).
- LCL Maritime Groupage for small loads
- Complete FCL containers (including special containers: open top, high cube, pallet wide and flat rack)
- Consolidated FCL / LCL Containers in our warehouse
- Transport of isotank containers for liquids and gases.
- Chartering of vessels for large projects
- Shipments of special loads, oversized and of great tonnage.
- Shipment between countries without origin or destination in Spanish ports (Cross Trade).
- Boarding of vehicles and rolling machinery on roll-on / roll-off ships.
- Single Administrative Document (SAD)
- Transit documentation
- Dual-use technology
- Merchandise insurance
- Locking of merchandise
- Door to Door Services
- Processing of shipments authorizations for Africa (Waivers).
- Advice on letters of credit and documentation.