Export Service to Caribbean Area and rest of Latin America
The momentum of economic and commercial relations between Spain and the Caribbean region in the last 30 years is mainly linked to two great moments:
- The internationalization of the main hotel chains to the Caribbean in the 80s (Mexican Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, …)
- Entry into force in 2008 of the Economic Association Agreement (EPA) between the CARIFORUM countries and the EU.
Since its inception TRANSHIPPING GROUP has managed the logistics from Spain (and collection from South of Europe) of the main Spanish hotel chains, possibly becoming the Spanish freight forwarder with more experience in the supply logistics for hotels in the Caribbean.
AAdditionally, the extensive experience of more than 30 years operating in the Caribbean Area has consolidated TRANSHIPPING GROUP as a benchmark for Spanish exporters to the Caribbean and Caribbean importers of Spanish and European products of all types of sectors:
- Machinery and mechanical devices
- Material for construction
- Ceramic tiles and pavement
- Electric material
- Hospital material
- Textile supplies
- Supplies and equipment for hotels
- Diverse industrial material
- Supplies for the automotive industry
Contact your specialist now